Monday, February 9, 2009

John's First flight

Today was John's Nickel flight. Is it the first flight they take and they give their IP a nickel from their birth year as a tradition. Hence, the nickel flight. 

He was so happy when he came home today. Said he only almost crashed a few times, guess I should be thankful for that one! Luckily his IP is always there to correct a few mistakes. John said that he was hovering for a few seconds, before he realized he was and preceded to make the helio take a nose dive. It went like this - IP "John, your hoover" John" I am?" EHHHHEHEHR nose dive into the ground. 

He has a test tomorrow as well. He has done so great on the other two, but I am a little worried about how he will do on this one since he has to get up at 330AM now. Every other week he will be on mornings, so he will have to get up at that time. Which is why he is already in bed. He went to bed at 9 tonight. 

Tomorrow, Cade goes to the eye doctor in Dothan to see how his eye sight is doing. He seems to be tripping over ants right now. I can't tell if its his age, or he isn't seeing things clearly. So we will find out tomorrow afternoon. 

Other than that nothing much else is going on. I am driving to VA a week from tomorrow to spend some time with family out there. I am trying to find someone to make me a diaper bag I like, and trying to find a good double stroller, which is stressing me out! I am still sick every day. It sucks! But what ya gonna do? 

No comments: